Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kitchen Fighter 4 - The fight continues! (Sunday, August 8th, 2010)

Update:
We had a great turnout this time around also, even better then last time!
16 players showed up.
thanks to pabbs, vic,goose, Addic, and Tano for bringing in food and refreshments!
I ran into some problems with the stream, during the live stream the audio was spazing out.

Watch live streaming video from laredosfiv at livestream.com




Due to this past weekend's successful fight night, people that missed it can't wait for 3 weeks from now. so i decided to be nice and host it again.

Everyone is invited again. We will have 2 setups for SSFIV(ps3 & 360) and 1 for Tekken 6 (ps3).

The event will be streamed from my phone.
you can check it out at http://www.laredosfiv.com/






BYOB/BYOJ
...And as always lets' "Keep it Classy!"

Share |

9 comments:

  1. ALRIGHT this time for sure I'll make it and hopefully bring at least one or 2 friends with me. Cant wait to fight you all and see how far everyone's progressed. I'll bring a 2 liter Diet coke and paper cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to push your Vega into the wall and butt rape him with my floaty orbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw what does BYOJ mean? I know BYOB means bring your own beer but does the J in BYOJ mean bring your own JUICE?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it means Joysticks?? AND GL Ive fought many rose players that are good and also have a friend with 7000bp playing rose as his main. So i know about a good deal what you might do. I'm not the same vega. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. bah I'll just sit in the corner and cr.hp all day. and then floaty orbs to finish you.

    oh yea well I have a 106 bp rose!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL wtf Man. Badass you pabbs but what is your highest bp character. mine is Vega at 5000 to 5500 somewhere there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My highest bp character is Cody with 1,400 i think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be there this time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, the next one... i mean.

    ReplyDelete