Sunday, August 1, 2010

Fight Night tonight @10pm - My place will have 3 SSFIV setups all local players invited.



Sunday August 1st, My pace, 10pm - 2am.
bring yoru controlers/joysticks/beer, whatever,
just behave yourselves or get banned for life.
I will have 2 ps3 setups and 1 360 setup.

UPDATE: the Setups are up:
looks nice if i sayso myself ;p


Update 2: Thanks for everyone that attended, Fight Night at Dave's was a huge success with 11 people attending. we fit Half the Laredo SSFIV Community in my house!

Thanks to Pabbs,Gabriel, Mikeyboy,Felipe,Felix,Alan,Tano,Goose, Victor,Romo,Jesse

for showing up. THERE,S NOTHING LIKE PLAYING SSFIV IN THE KITCHEN!

It was fun, we will do it again in 3 weeks.

6 comments:

  1. I like how the xbox gets the small tv screen lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHH GOD DAMN IT THE ONE TIME I DIDNT LOOK AT THE WEBSITE AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS. Damn and i was pump when i read it. Well better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude,,, ad me to your facebook

    www.facebook.com/dragula96

    send me your number via email: davidmtz96(at)gmail.com replace the (at) with the @

    so i can get you a heads up next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :/ i wish i could go but i suck

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really hope you are going to do this again because Ive been hungry for some offline matches besides my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ambu, just come by next time, you dont have to be a pro player, just come have fun, hang out, get to know the people in the scene.

    ReplyDelete