Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Night Fight Club has been put on hold

Due to lacking interest in the sessions, Luis and myself decided to hold off on Fight Club for a while.
If we do decide to start it up again, I will let you guys know, thanks to everyone that supported fight club, and a shout out to Felix who was there every Friday night 30 minutes before I was!
I will probably be having online friday night fight club every now and then. if you see my coment as "fight night endless" be sure to send me an invite request.

3 comments:

  1. In PS3 message, you said it was canned, as in cancelled, perhaps for good?
    Any probability of Fight Club coming back around the time BlazBlue is released?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was put on hold now its up to the players to decide when it comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Drag its me Javier or (Addict) Just wanted to let you know that its a shame that Friday nights were canceled. And also wanted to let you know that my GamerTag was changed to xUKx Hellknight. Probably have seen me on but didnt know it was me. Let me in on when the next tourny is at.

    ReplyDelete