Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dragula96 vs Alex "CaliPower" Valle match results



The legendary Alex Valle played an extraordinary game last night coming out on top of a best of two games match against me (dragula96). Mr. Valle is a very tough and smart player and schooled me on why he is a pro gamer.

Even though I won a round, I am very displeased on my performance in the match. I kept making rookie mistakes and at one point forgot who was on what side,went for ultra2 chip damage only to realize I was looking at the wrong health bar!

My stick still feels odd, I think I'm going with my blanka stick from now on.

Final thoughts:

Valle plays very good oftentimes taking risks that payed off. He plays very different then I'm used to.

I was not mentally prepared for this fight, unfortunately I got out of work 30 minutes before the scheduled event and that messed with my head.

Good games Mr. Valle and I look forword to challenging you again this month at your next BAP session.

No comments:

Post a Comment