Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Monsters Arcade - Huston Tx SSFIV Tournament Was a Blast!

Tournament Winner Adeel gives a thumbs-up


I would like to thank Dr. Joel Sauceda for making this trip possible,and sponsoring me, Thanks Man!
Tano, and Felix , Joel , and myself went over to Huston, Tx to compete in a SSFIV Tounament over the weekend.
it was a Blast! Everyone overthere was cool, we dident get any dirty looks or nothing.Almost everyone brought a Stick! there were 31 participants and about 20 sticks in the Place!
A guy by the name of Adeel ended up winning. He plays a Mean Akuma, the best I have seen.
Tano ended up placing top 8, I got put up against Adeel on my second matchup.
Felix beat a couple of dudes, did very good.

The event was held at a game lounge called Monster's Arcade one of the owners Brian was a badass.

Check out Pictures From The Event here.

Monster's said they would put up video sometime this week.

*UPDATE May 28, 2010
Videos are now up


My Fight with Tournament Winner Adeel





No comments:

Post a Comment