Friday, October 9, 2009

NEW SFIV CAPCOM OFFICIAL NATIONAL TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCED

Here is what Capcom had to say on thier updated blog:

OK, so here's the real topic for today.
Everyone, are you losing your edge?
In the blog following SBO, I wrote "with SBO over, it really feels like the summer of SF4, the summer of fighting games, is coming to an end".
Considering that, and the announcement of SSF4 being released only on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, I can't really complain that everyone's motivation is dropping a bit.Neither me, Ono, the development staff or anyone else here could stand it...
so we're having a tournament!
Once again, an Official Capcom National Tournament....
well, it's a little premature. We're actually still hammering out the details, so I can't say more, but please wait just a little longer for a proper announcement!
We're still deciding on dates, rules, and a name for the tournament.
Of course, special custom titles will be on the line as usual.
So everyone, it's a little too early to lose motivation just yet! Stay tuned for more information!
Also: 3 new SSFIV Images were released, new art for Ryu, Ken, and Sagat.

2 comments:

  1. so u gonna go mr dragula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanna to participate in this tournament, for years I been a ST player since snes, and now capcom present this fabulous game, men I don't wanna miss them.

    ReplyDelete